1. Who is Santa Claus named after?
2. Boxing Day is also the Holy day for which Saint?
3. "Something stupid" was a Chrismas hit in 2001. Who sang it originally?
4. Who introduced Christmas trees to England?
5. Which actor played The Grinch in 2001?
6. How many drummers were drumming in the "Twelve Days of Christmas"?
7. On what date is Epiphany?
8. What are the names of the three Kings?
9. How many times is the word Christmas mentioned in the song "Jingle Bells"?
10. Who was crowned King of England on Christmas day 1066?
All correct entries will be placed in a draw. The first one drawn will win a weekend for two in the Holiday Inn Algarve.
Answers will be posted in early January.